- Automatic Removing Cans From Pucks.
- De-pucking unit remove the cans from pucks automatically.
- This is a rotary unit, cans with pucks enters to the rotary turret.
- Turret contains 8 pockets, also unit consist 8 shafts which is mounted exactly below all pockets and it is also moves along with pockets.
- A mechanical cam is provided at bottom and it is designed in such a way that shaft moves in up word direction gradually.
- As shaft moves it slowly starts to push the cans out of pucks, after travelling certain distance cans completely comes out from the puck.
- At this place a dead plate is provided so that cans are placed over this dead plate and cans will pass to the output conveyor.
- Similar way pucks are transferred into the turntable. Interlocks are provided so that machine starts and stops automatically.
|Machine Speed||100 to 120 CPM|
|Main Motor||Fame Proof Motor, 1 H.P, 6 lead, 3 phase, Foot Mounted|
|Number of Turrets||2|
|Feed Height||900mm, plus minus 50mm.|
|Overall Dimensions||1000mm X1000mm X1500 mm height|
|Power Consumption||1.5 K.W.|