- Automatic Puking Cans To Pucks
- Pucking unit insert the containers into pucks automatically.
- This is a rotary unit, Cans and pucks enter to the rotary turret at different position.
- Cans are placed on to the input conveyor which transfer the cans into the turret. Pucks from output conveyor of the depucking unit enters into the pucking turret online automatically.
- Turret contains 8 pockets, also unit consist 8 shafts which is mounted exactly below all pockets and it is also moves along with pockets.
- A mechanical cam is provided at bottom and it is designed in such a way that shaft moves in up word direction gradually.
- As shaft moves it slowly starts to push the pucks from dead plate onto the cans , after travelling certain distance cans completely inserted into pucks, can with pucks are transferred into the turntable.
- Interlocks are provided so that machine starts and stops automatically.
|100 to 120 CPM [Depending on filling quantity]
|Flame Proof Motor, 1 H.P, 6 lead, 3 phase, Foot Mounted
|MOC: PVC, 8 Pocket
|Number of Turrets
|900mm, plus minus 50mm.
|1000mm X1000mm X1750 mm height
|SS / Alluminium /PVC
|Non Contact Parts
|MS, Hard chrome , Electroplated , Powder Coated, Spray Painted
|Flame Proof Motor, 0.5 H.P, 6 lead, 3 phase, Flange type