AUTOMATIC SINGLE HEAD CAPPING MACHINE
- The Container will be coming from filling machine onto the entry turret of the capping
- The caps dumped into the vibratory Feeder will come out of the chute after
- The caps will be picked up by the bottle from the chute, while moving to the next station.
- At this station caps will be positioned by reverse forward rotating the cap by tool
- Turret will be indexed and bottle is brought below the capping tool head
- At the station capping is done by pneumatically operated capping tool with required cap rotation/torque so that cap lug will not damage and Lug capping done properly The capping heads will have capping tool with torque adjustment (if required).
- After capping the capped bottle will be released on the output conveyor through the
|Speed||15 – 20 Bottles/Min (depending upon the container size and the product characteristics.)|
|Power||1Phase 220V 50/60Hz|
|Capping tool||Cap tightening with torque controller|