- This unit consist two Pneumatic indexing table with two turrets both units operates simultaneously.
- After Crimping diversion unit is placed on conveyor which leaves equal amount of cans into both indexing units.
- After Crimping the cans pass to Gassing unit through Radius Conveyor, Gassing unit operates through complete Pneumatic system.
- Turrets operates by Pneumatic Indexer, at required indexing stations gassings heads are placed which operates when can sense the roller vale.
- Gassing head fill the required amount of gas into the cans through booster pump and the amount of gas filling is adjustable.
- The amount of gas is filled to the can is equally distributed to all heads, i.e. amount of gas is divided by number of nozzles.
|Output||100 to 120 CPM [Depending on filling quantity]|
|Non Return Valve||both end External Threading 1/2 B.S.P|
|Non Return Ball Valve||both end External Threading 1/2 B.S.P|
|Turret||MOC: PVC, 8 Pocket|
|Feed Height||900mm, plus minus 50mm.|
|Overall Dimensions||1200mm widthX1500mm depthX2000 mm height|
|Dimensions||800mm heightX600mm widthX300mm deep, 2 Nos.|
|Contact Parts||SS / Alluminium /PVC|
|Non Contact Parts||MS, Hard chrome , Electroplated , Powder Coated, Spray Painted|
|Power Consumption||0.75 K.W.|
|Air Consumption||55 to 57 C.FM.|
|Air Pressure||7 to 8 bar|