AUTOMATIC CAPPING MACHINE
- After Actuator and Inner placement cans moves into linear type Capping unit.
- Caps are dumped on to Vibrator, the oriented caps transferred to cap turret through chute.
- Main turret and cap turret consist 8 pockets and these turrets are mounted in vertical axis.
- When main turret hold the cansa shaft from top place the cap above the cans and these shafts operates by mechanical cam, two vibrates are provided to achieve the required speed.
- Diversion system is used this makes double track of caps into single, cam is designed in such a way that when both main turrets coincides shaft press the cap over the container.
- Once cap is placed containers are pressed by linear rollers through linear And pressure of these rollers can be adjusted.